Glitterland by Alexis Hall (with bonus content) PREORDER
From the acclaimed author of BOYFRIEND MATERIAL comes a deeply emotional romance about heartbreak, hope, and learning to love against all the odds.
Once the golden boy of the English literary scene, now a clinically depressed writer of pulp crime fiction, Ash Winters has given up on hope, happiness, and—most of all—himself. He lives his life between the cycles of his illness, haunted by the ghosts of other people's expectations.
Then a chance encounter throws him into the path of Essex-born Darian Taylor. Flashy and loud, radiant and full of life, Darian couldn't be more different...and yet he makes Ash laugh, reminding him of what it's like to step beyond the boundaries of his anxiety. But Ash has been living in his own shadow for so long that he can no longer see a way out. Can a man who doesn't trust himself ever trust in happiness? And how can someone who doesn't believe in happiness ever fight for his own?
Alexis Hall's iconic Glitterland has been revised and expanded, with extensive bonus content and a stunning new cover by Elizabeth Turner Stokes. Bonus content includes:
- Author Annotations: Alexis Hall's insights and commentary threaded through the novel
- Shadowland: a brand new scene exploring Niall and Max's complex relationship
- The Glass Menagerie: an entertaining look at an in-universe Rik Glass novel
- A Letter from the Author discussing the experience of writing Glitterland
- Darian's Nanny Dot's Cottage Pie and Aftermath, brought together from the original release
ISBN: 978-1728265285 | Published: 17 January 2023 | Paperback | 286 pages